Un articol excelent despre programatori si modul in care sunt vazuti acestia, aici.

Spoiler:
I was contacted this week by an old acquaintance, and he had a proposition for me.

"Hey, I hear you're a programmer! That's great, because my buddy and I have
this idea for a business. We have everything important figured out, and all we need is a programmer to throw it together."


On the surface there isn't really anything unreasonable about that statement. These guys know what they want for an application, they "just" need the technical know-how to implement it. So, quelling my urge to say something flippant, I penned a reasonable response.
....................................................................................................................................................................

What I actually got as a reply surprised me a little.

Hey, so, we aren't really prepared to pay. I mean there isn't that much to it, it's just a PHP website with a MySql database, I was hoping you could just throw it together as a favor. Oh well, thanks anyway...
Read more